Friday 6 August 2021

The Present

Kia orana guys this is my Present doc that i made in Writing. I had to watch a short clip and retell the story. I could only use 100 words

The Present


One sunny afternoon mum gets home from wrok. Mum gets a present for Jake. He opens the present and out jumps a cute dog. But then Jake saw that the dog only had 3 legs. Jake throws the dog. The dog finds a red ball he runs to get the ball jake kick the dog away the dog tries again but jake still kicked the dog away then jake starts to like the dog so jake stopped playing video games and started playing with the dog jake started to like the dog jake told he’s mum he’s going outside the end.


Have you seen the clip 'The Present' before ? 
If not, here is  the video  

Blog you later






2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Elye Isaac here I'm from Room 6, I really like your writing about the present it is very well done for 100 words witch is very hard. Yes I have seen the clip before. I really like it I wonder what they made it on do you know?. Blog Ya Later Isaac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isaac thank you for commenting on my post and i don't know what the clip is about thank you for leaving a PTQ comment
      blog you later
      Elye

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.